Un’applicazione grails ha vinto il Neo4j Heroku Challenge!
Il sempre prolifico Bobby Warner ha creato un nuovo screencast, dal titolo “Making Money with Grails”.
E’ stato rilasciato STS 2.9.1.
Katasoft è stato rinominato Stormpath e offre supporto commerciale per l’eccellente Shiro security framework.
In ultimo, consiglio di leggere quest’articolo sullo “Static Typing”
Articoli e post
- Light-weight IDE extensibility for custom DSLs in Groovy
- Consuming and developing and testing web services with Groovy and Grails
- Groovy 2.0 presentation at 33rd Degree
- Writing sentences with Groovy 2.0
- Grails – Multiple Log4j Configurations
- Integrating Geb screenshots with Grails test reports
- Unit testing Grails controllers with duplicate form submission check functionality
- Lanzada Bokzuy, la red social profesional más divertida
- Right Groovy Benchmarking
- This Week in Spring: March 20th, 2012
Nessun nuovo plugin rilasciato questa settimana, ma 6 plugin sono stati aggiornati:
- auto-test version 1.0.1. Monitors the project directory and attempts to run only the subset of tests affected by what changed
- compass-sass version 0.7. Compass, SASS and SCSS support for Grails. Automatically compiles .scss/.sass during run-app, and adds other framework functionality
- date-formatting version 0.2.7. Adds functions to the Date object to convert into various string formats
- zk version 2.0.0.M6. Adds ZK Ajax framework (www.zkoss.org) support to Grails applications
- @AndreasArledal: Need an experienced web developer? I will soon be available for #groovy, #grails or other web related work.
- @venkat_s: Jim Kirkwood has created a #groovy wrapper over #clojure #stm quite interesting https://t.co/HHHQGR2X
- @smaldini: #grails won the neo4j challenge http://t.co/V7rTs8oI – too bad its not mentioned :p
- @balsamiq: Attention #Groovy and #Grails lovers! We are raffling off a free pass to #GR8Conf. Comment to enter: http://t.co/zjH8WII9
- @kimmobj: Just released new version of #Grails @Magnolia_CMS plugin. Check updated Quickstart guide with 4.5-features. https://t.co/NM1Ibd7M
@joonaslehtinen: Step-by-step getting started with #Groovy and #Vaadin:
- @OndraKvasnovsky: http://t.co/rKruZIyo second part of the tutorial for #Vaadin #grails #Groovy
- @mittie: ever wondered how it looks inside Luke Daley’s brain? Join http://t.co/dREMwn4g
- @zhirkow: Though still in beta, our #grails powered billing system already accepting first payments. Thank you grails community!
- @pledbrook: I updated the sample grailstwitter application to log via #rabbitmq: https://t.co/FZ6IJ8jl #grails
- @rjsalicco: Seriously. The #Grails tab completion support in Grails 2.0 is so f@%#ing awesome. Wow!
- @greybeardedgeek: Dear #Grails #plugin authors – if your plugin has no documentation, it’s not useful, no matter how good the code is. KThankx.
- @kaleidosnet: We’re sooo happy with our new baby! http://t.co/2oSVeqjs badg’em all! #bokzuy #grails Bring the fun to your workplace!
- @smaldini: just deployed a new #grails project at #Areva
Offerte di lavoro
- Dice keyword search for Grails
- Monster keyword search for Grails
- Careerbuilder keyword search for Grails
- SpringSourceJob Twitter feed
- SpringSource job search at jobs.vmware.com
- Groovy & Grails Lead in Hyderabad
- Java Developer (with Grails and Maven) – Norway
- Application Architect at Vuuch in Sudbury, MA
- @wangjammer5: Anybody with #groovy chops looking for some work? I know someone looking for a Groovy data migration / parallel processing / DSL person
- @manasrawat: looking for experienced #Grails Developer for a small project. #Groovy #NoSQL #Neo4j. Can anyone help, please?
- Senior Grails Developer – Berlin
- Grails Developer (contract) in Arlington, VA
- Grails Developer (contract) in Toronto, ON
- Java Tech Lead – Grails/Groovy in Sydney
- Java / Grails (m/w) (Berlin)
- Groovy developers wanted for contract position – Minneapolis
- Java / Grails Developer – Berlin
- Java Lead Developer at Taulia in San Francisco
- Front End Web Developer at Taulia in San Francisco, CA
- Development Data Analyst at Taulia in San Francisco, CA
- C++ developer looking to convert to Java / Groovy at Taulia Inc. – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Developer for Groovy Startup (Java & Grails too!) at Taulia in San Francisco, CA
- Grails ProTip: Dynamically creating JSON in Grails 2.0 with JsonBuilder
- Grails UX developer at UPubLit.com in Boston, MA
- Grails/Java Developer at Manning
- Разработчик (Java / Groovy / Grails) – Москва
- @aditee01: Hiring Java/ Grails Developer, experience 1-2yrs, Location Noida. Please contact at email@example.com (its an urgent opening)
- Java Grails Developers – Columbus, OH
- Développeur à la facturation – Java/ Groovy/ Grails – Montreal